← Table of Contents
Learn how to subscribe to a Twitter feed
With NetNewsWire 6, you can read Twitter just like any other web feed. Subscribe to your home timeline, your mentions, results of a search, or tweets from an account.
Twitter feeds work only with an iCloud or On Your Mac account.
To get started, set up the Twitter extension:
- Choose NetNewsWire › Preferences from the menu bar.
- Click Extensions, then click and choose Twitter.
- Sign in to your account and authorize NetNewsWire to use your Twitter account.
Subscribe to a Twitter feed
- Click and choose New Twitter Feed.
- Choose the type of feed to subscribe to:
- Home Timeline: tweets from accounts you follow.
- Mentions: tweets that mention you.
- Screen Name: tweets from a single account.
- Search: tweets that match a search term.